[smart_track_player url=”https://iloveedmontonrealestate.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ilre-edmonton-016.mp3″ title=”How To Keep Your Furnace And Ducts At Top Performance with Acclaimed! Furnaces” image=”https://iloveedmontonrealestate.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/JasonSPodcast2017.jpg”]
Acclaimed! is a heating, cooling & furnace cleaning service in Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park and surrounding areas. They install and service all types of furnaces, air conditioners, water tanks, humidifiers and indoor air quality products (air filter systems). They also have a large furnace and duct cleaning division that serves all sectors – Residential – Industrial- Commercial – Institutional – Property Management We have vast experience in all of these areas!
They pride themselves on their amazing customer service and quality work provided at a reasonable price. Check out their testimonials.
Jason and Keven talk about Acclaimed!, what the major problems that furnaces experience, and if you still need a humidifier. Keven also explains why you need to get your ducts cleaned, how long a hot water tank lasts. and how to choose the right HVAC company.
Key Points & Questions
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:25″] Tell us about Acclaimed! and what you do.
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:10″] How many service calls do you make a day?
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:00″] Making sure the filter in your furnace is kept clean will keep the furnace from breaking down when you need it the most.
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:55″] What else causes problems with a furnace and what can you do it avoid them?
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:20″] With the way houses are built now, do we need a humidifier?
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:45″] What are some of the defining factors in the decision to repair a furnace or replace it?
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:20″] What are some of the most common brands in Edmonton?
- [spp-timestamp time=”13:20″] What’s the life expectancy on a modern furnace?
- [spp-timestamp time=”17:00″] Cleaning your ducts come down to air quality more than anything else.
- [spp-timestamp time=”18:15″] Ducts should be cleaned every 1 – 5 years.
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:40″] Make sure when picking a company that they don’t have any surprise fees. And let them know how many ducts there are in the house.
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:30″] What about dryer vents?
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:25″] What are some issues people run into with air conditioning units?
- [spp-timestamp time=”26:45″] What about gas fireplaces?
- [spp-timestamp time=”27:15″] The white spots found the glass of your gas fireplace is a substance called mercaptan.
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:04″] Can you tell us a bit more about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Program?
- [spp-timestamp time=”33:00″] Modern hot water tanks last about 8 – 12 years.
- [spp-timestamp time=”35:15″] A good quality 40-gallon hot water tank runs at about 1200 dollars.
- [spp-timestamp time=”39:00″] Consistent, high-quality online reviews will usually show if an HVAC company is a right choice for you.
- [spp-timestamp time=”40:30″] The difference between a good company and a bad one, is how they react to issues.